TGSI RACING – Race Parts & Accessories
This kit includes the Dash board unit, remote transmitter, in car receiver, and download module
This is everything you need to set-up and use the Ultra-Lap timer.
You can find more information at the Ultra-Lap web site - http://www.xtracing.com/en/ultralap/index.php
· Support for true split times � multiple transmitters may be placed around the track and intermediate times within each lap will be recorded. Our transmitter has an additional switch that selects between "start/finish" and "split" � you set up one transmitter in the start/finish mode and any number of other transmitters around the track in split mode. The Ultra-Lap can tell the difference between the two because a different frequency of infrared pulsing is used. The "start/finish" frequency will still be compatible with AIM devices. The "split" frequency will not trigger the AIM devices.
· Much thinner receiver (the box with the display) � .7" thick as opposed to 1.15" thick.
· The Ultra-Lap receiver enclosures (both the LCD head and the IR receiver) are machined from billet aluminum. This provides superior strength and durability, and prevents serious damage to the electronics even in the most severe crashes.
· Records ambient temperature for each session.
· Tracks may be picked from a list so you don't have to re-enter a track name when you are switching from one track to another. Saves on tedious data entry.
· Displays average lap time for each session, as well as best and worst lap time.
· Lower power consumption for longer battery life. Uses one AA battery instead of two AAA batteries.
· Improved infrared sensitivity.
· USB download module as opposed to RS-232. Self-powered by the USB module so it does not require the bulky power transformer.
Record split times with additional transmitters placed around track
Supports track name entry and stores each track in a database for later use
Displays average lap time for each session, as well as best and worst lap time
4-button user interface
Extra-large, bold lap times are 0.6" (15mm) in height for easy visibility
1/100 second resolution
Auto turn-on feature ensures you never miss a session again, the Ultra-Lap automatically begins timing when it receives a transmitter signal
Auto power-down for extended battery life
Bright orange LED flashes on fastest laps
Store approximately 2,000 laps/split times — an entire season at your fingertips
Unique session identifier (SID) helps differentiate and identify each of your sessions
Can record laps per race/session: 1-99 or do not count (lap countdown)
Minimum lap time feature assures your Ultra-Lap won't be fooled by false triggers
Customizable lap hold time displays your last lap for 1-250 seconds
Supports 1 or 2 lines of personalization information up to 20 characters per line
Quick deletion of all stored laps
Displays date and time from main screen as well as ambient temperature